Foreign Correspondents Club Thailand
FCCT, established over 50 years ago, is A bar-restaurant, gallery and exhibition centre, not to mention a bona fide gathering place for the city’s journalists and photographers, the FCCT also hosts art exhibitions ranging in genre from photojournalism to contemporary painting as well as live jazz on Friday nights.
Related External Content
The FCCT consistently hosts the best current event programs in Thailand. I have never seen a film I did not like or have listened to a speaker from whom I didn’t learn something new. It is a great place for networking as influential people regularly attend. And the food is good too. Highly recommended.
- Website : www.fccthai.com
- Open Everyday: 10:00-19:00
- Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : +(66) (0)2-652-0580
- Address : 518/5 Ploenchit Road (connected to the BTS Skytrain Chitlom station) Patumwan, Bangkok 10330